Nashville shooter manifesto released, and guess what?

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Nashville shooter manifesto released, and guess what?

Post by M-Quigley »

on pg. 2 of the manifesto the killer wrote that he/she/it/whatever was ready, but hoped her victims weren't.

I know it doesn't apply to this forum, I'm speaking generally, everyone who is anti concealed carry, anti armed protection in schools, should at least understand that maybe they should rethink their position. The only thing so called no guns signs and zones do when there no alternative armed on site response is to turn innocent people into sitting ducks for a mass murderer who doesn't care about violating a no guns zone, or any other law. :(

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... chool.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxrYJKs3_h8
Brian D.

Re: Nashville shooter manifesto released, and guess what?

Post by Brian D. »

THAT'S what the "authoritahs" were worried about us reading? Really?

Guess they also want us to overlook the fact that the shooter shouldn't have been able to pass a background check to get the guns, but gee whiz the government-created, taxpayer funded system dropped the ball.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
M-Quigley

Re: Nashville shooter manifesto released, and guess what?

Post by M-Quigley »

Brian D. wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:41 am THAT'S what the "authoritahs" were worried about us reading? Really?
One city official claimed they didn't want it realized out of respect for the victims and being worried their relatives might have to relive the trauma is I think the official excuse. There is a lot of stupid rambling nonsense about rich white crackers, etc, but I don't understand why the part about hoping the victims aren't ready for her wasn't allowed to be known to the public. I hate to be a conspiracy theorist but I'm stumped as to understand why they couldn't allow certain things like that to be public unless it doesn't fit their anti gun agenda, an inconvenient truth.

I'm guessing if he/she/it raged on about hating minorities or Democrats or leftists or was just a Trump supporter the manifesto would've been out and covered by the MSM months ago. :(
Brian D. wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:41 amGuess they also want us to overlook the fact that the shooter shouldn't have been able to pass a background check to get the guns, but gee whiz the government-created, taxpayer funded system dropped the ball.
That's true but the reality is someone who wants to commit murder isn't going to be deterred by a background check. When I lived in NJ I knew a guy who could get me any kind or number of guns I wanted, illegally. He almost reminded me of the illegal gun dealer in the Deniro movie Taxi driver, except he didn't offer to sell me drugs as well. The ex con who wanted to kill me and members of my wife's family had 3 guns in less than a week after getting out of prison and he didn't get them at a gun store or a gun show. He also wrote a rambling hate filled note, except his was specific to certain people related to his ex. My wife and I were at the bottom of the list simply because we lived farther away. He was almost ready to commit his mass murder spree with 3 guns and ammo for them. The only thing that stopped him was a bullet.