Eagle over the rhine restaurant?

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

outbackmac

Eagle over the rhine restaurant?

Post by outbackmac »

Is this restaurant a CPZ? also i remeber someone posting a website or app that you can check business if they are a cpz?
also how does the law read regarding Bars?

also when carrying concealed under a jacket or how ever what happens if you weapon is exposed accidentlly.?.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Eagle over the rhine restaurant?

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

If there is no sign posted against carrying firearms in that bar, you may carry into that bar IF you have a CHL.

You may carry concealed or openly, so there is no legal worry about exposing your firearm accidentally. However, an accidental exposure may cause someone that sees it to be concerned.

If you are going to carry concealed, take the extra effort to keep it concealed. That is why I prefer to open carry.
MyWifeSaidYes
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Just remember that although you can carry in a bar or a restaurant that serves alcohol, you cannot imbibe while carrying.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
outbackmac

Post by outbackmac »

This was my first time and i have to be honest, i was a little nervous. got throughit. just felt like everyone starring at me. but you have to start someplace.