S&S Guns in Marengo Burglarized

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

S&S Guns in Marengo Burglarized

Post by Sevens »

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/23420761/nea ... m-gun-shop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm surprised to just be bumping in to this now, happened days ago.
I've not been to this place. Anyone frequent S&S?
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
drc

Re: S&S Guns in Marengo Burglarized

Post by drc »

I would like to see what the modus operandi was.

A group hit Hot Rod's Gunshop in Portage Lakes a few years ago. The first night was a dry run. They pitched a cement block through the window to set off the alarms and then hid somewhere and timed the response for the PD to arrive.

A week or so later they came back and cleaned the place out.

There is also a group that works out of Youngstown that hits jewelry stores. They hit the jewelry store in Wadsworth by Buehlers. Cut the wires to the plaza, went in through the wall of the neighboring beauty shop and then escaped onto 224/76 via a hole they cut through the fence.
wkdravenna

Re: S&S Guns in Marengo Burglarized

Post by wkdravenna »

How'd the alarm not go off ?? ?

I am so confused how you would have all that inventory and such weak security.. Not even a security camera footage.

This is serious stuff.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK