open carry news video

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

joestokes

open carry news video

Post by joestokes »

http://www.vcdl.org/media/TV_032008.wmv

This may be posted already but just incase it isn't...
The wolf, the sheep, and the sheepdog. The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog prepares for that day.
tjeffries

Post by tjeffries »

Good video, thanks Joe
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

joestokes:

Thanks for the post....

Fairly well done, particularly the point about "if I can carry elsewhere"....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
tel0004

Post by tel0004 »

Good Video. That restaurant is probably the safest place in Virginia when they are there.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

tel0004 wrote:Good Video. That restaurant is probably the safest place in Virginia when they are there.
When I visited my brother in Lexington, VA, last month, we went to two restaurants. I pulled my outershirt behind the Kimber as we entered both. No one even gave me a second glance.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand