GLOCK 30 versus GLOCK 36

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mark

GLOCK 30 versus GLOCK 36

Post by Mark »

I read in a few magazines and internet postings about the GLOCK 30 being an extremely accurate handgun. Is the GLOCK 36 equally as accurate?
Castle

Post by Castle »

They are both accurate by Glock standards. You'll likely shoot best with the one that fits your hand the best.
AmericanGunner

Re: GLOCK 30 versus GLOCK 36

Post by AmericanGunner »

Mark wrote:I read in a few magazines and internet postings about the GLOCK 30 being an extremely accurate handgun. Is the GLOCK 36 equally as accurate?

As compact 45's go thet are both very accurate.
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

I finally got to fire a G36 tonight. Boy does that thing jump... but in a good way :) My very first observation was that I was gripping it completely by the front and back of the butt. So I personally would probably be better of with a thicker, double-stacked G30. In other words, go with whatever fits your hands best. Where have I heard that? :P
LSC

Post by LSC »

<delete>
Last edited by LSC on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

dan_sayers wrote:I finally got to fire a G36 tonight. Boy does that thing jump... but in a good way :) My very first observation was that I was gripping it completely by the front and back of the butt. So I personally would probably be better of with a thicker, double-stacked G30. In other words, go with whatever fits your hands best. Where have I heard that? :P
I see another Glock owner somewhere in the future. 8) If you get the one that fits, you will not have any regrets for buying one. I have never owned or shot a handgun that I shot as well right out of the box as my G27. Like you said about the G36,my G27 sure does jump but in a good way. :)
Never Have So Many Owed So Much To So Few.
Glock and dagger

Post by Glock and dagger »

I never shot either.... but their big sister, the Glock 21, in my hands, made me the most formidable in a crew of 15 during concealed carry classes of all of them. Even a former (never ex) Marine was delighted with my performance. He gave me a box of .45ACP's for training that day, because my Glock was digesting ammo so fast.
I'm Glock and Dagger and I approved this message.

"If it deprives just one citizen of their God-given rights, it's not worth it."
-evan price

FOOTOS... the Fresh Fighter
GLOCK36

Post by GLOCK36 »

I have been using a Glock 36 for CCW for over a year, it is one of my favorite weapons for CCW. It is every bit as accurate as my 21, P220, or Kimber. One thing that makes a huge difference is the mag extention, well worth adding.