ODNR denies CHL holders the right to self defense.

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Dunno if I'd care to be the test case (actually, I'm not a hunter anyway, although I have no objections whatsoever to table hunting), but I would think that ODNR simply cannot require you to post "your" property.

Their "we can make regulations" rule cannot extend to taking private property....

(Can't, IMHO and IANAL, take my woods either.)

I would ignore the signs....

We have to find out who's responsible for this nonsense and force them into retirement....

The idea that an organization dedicated to hunting, hunting safety, and all the other 2A related activities (OK, fishing, too) would act like this is an affront to every LAC in the state.
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
Linda

Post by Linda »

My youngest 13 year old son took his hunter safety course last weekend. The not so lovely yellow sign baffled me too when I dropped him off the 1st day. Just seems to be odd. :? Things that make you go HMMMMM....,
"Women must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself."
Susan B. Anthony~July 1871
cmhbob

Post by cmhbob »

Willy P wrote:I have too many bookmarks. I know I have where to get the entire ORC online at but I can't find it. Can someone point me please? TIA
http://onlinedocs.andersonpublishing.co ... tm&cp=PORC

:D
--
Bob Mueller Blog | Facebook | Flickr
The one good thing about repeating your mistakes is that you know when to cringe.
Willy P

Post by Willy P »

Thanks cmhbob I found the bookmark I had after looking everywhere but under the filename it was actually under.