Meet up before the Picnic in the Park?

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Meet up before the Picnic in the Park?

Post by Brian D. »

I usually make an overnighter out of the PITP, spending some time knocking around various places nearby on Friday. (Blackwing Shooting Center, and Woodland Cigars in the Delaware area always among my 'must-sees'.) Was thinking we could use this thread as a sort of temporary "bulletin board" if folks want to make such plans.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
khufford

Re: Meet up before the Picnic in the Park?

Post by khufford »

I would but I am on-call the night before and will be coasting in right about the time the event starts...
Some random nobody...
Cranky

Post by Cranky »

I was contemplating riding my motorbike to the event (weather permitting). Anyone from the Dayton/Springfield area interested? I'll be traveling traveling back roads; Rt. 161 to 42 etc.
Semper Paratus
Cranky

Post by Cranky »

Cranky wrote:I was contemplating riding my motorbike to the event (weather permitting). Anyone from the Dayton/Springfield area interested? I'll be traveling traveling back roads; Rt. 161 to 42 etc.
I still haven't ruled this out; just watching the forecast closely. Anyone else want to ride in?
Semper Paratus