Blackwell Headquarters

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

johnisaly

Blackwell Headquarters

Post by johnisaly »

Before the May election, there was much talk on the subject of Blackwell's Campaign Headquarters being CPZ. It was my understanding that as soon the primary was over, his staff would be finding new office space in a gun friendly building. His website still lists his headquarters at 172 E. State St. I searched for a thread on this topic, but could not fine one. I am wondering if any of you know anything about this. Did he actually move? Is he going to? When? I don't feel he deserves yet another chance on this subject. He either follows through with the move, or he doesn't. If he doesn't move, that says it all. :roll:
John in Columbus
"The story you are about to hear is true; the names have been changed to protect the innocent"
Scott

Re: Blackwell Headquarters

Post by Scott »

johnisaly wrote:Before the May election, there was much talk on the subject of Blackwell's Campaign Headquarters being CPZ. It was my understanding that as soon the primary was over, his staff would be finding new office space in a gun friendly building. His website still lists his headquarters at 172 E. State St. I searched for a thread on this topic, but could not fine one. I am wondering if any of you know anything about this. Did he actually move? Is he going to? When? I don't feel he deserves yet another chance on this subject. He either follows through with the move, or he doesn't. If he doesn't move, that says it all. :roll:
Wellp,

I imagine if he does move, it will be at the end of the month---

---either that or he's a lying rat bastard.

There may be some other explanation.

I'll wait to see.
Blip!