Wayne LaPierre | How to Stop Violent Crime

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Carr, the Floor Walker notes that damned NRA Wayne LaPierre has issued a simple challenge to our President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKE-4cq ... e=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Curzyk

Re: Wayne LaPierre | How to Stop Violent Crime

Post by Curzyk »

Such dramatic music.. I wonder if a crowd chanting, "Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah!" to punctuate some statements would have made it more dramatic..
keepitsimple
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by keepitsimple »

Curzyk wrote:Such dramatic music.. I wonder if a crowd chanting, "Huzzah, huzzah, huzzah!" to punctuate some statements would have made it more dramatic..
I was envisioning the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" march being played softly in the background.
"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
Alexander Hamilton
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

Frenchie being forceful and naming statistics!

Enforce the tens of thousands of terrible and unconstitutional laws we already have!
That's a rallying cry, Frenchie!
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

bignflnut wrote:Frenchie being forceful and naming statistics!

Enforce the tens of thousands of terrible and unconstitutional laws we already have!
That's a rallying cry, Frenchie!

I tend to view most of your postings as but a very minor annoyance. Please compare what you have done to enhance gun rights for Americans as opposed to what the NRA's Wayne LaPierre has done for us. Thank you.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

I certainly didn't advocate FOR NICS in front of the US Congress...

Didn't call for a database of the mentally ill...presumably to indulge the antis lust for control over the populace, as though agreeing with them would help NRA members.

Didn't endorse Romney or ISIS Intimate Fanboy McCain for POTUS....didn't help elect Welterweight champ Harry Reid

And in this OP, I didn't generically give credibility to thousands of null and void laws, calling for them to be inforced.

What's the saying, "First, do no harm."?

On a federal level, since Frenhcie's tenure began in 1991, I don't see how gun rights have been expanded. More laws on the books than ever before, and who shall abide them, if not NRA members? SCOTUS recently relegated RKBA to second class status...

State level RKBA has increased (ignoring the CPZs), if you want to give that to Frenchie and the "big boy" voice he used in the OP link.

But enough about me and how I didn't hurt RKBA, what about the validity of the argument I made?

I'm content to be as but a very minor annoyance. You're welcome.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Did somebody say "Wayne LaPierre?

Holy thread resuscitation Batman!
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.