ATF has a Christmas Gift Suggestion

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

ATF has a Christmas Gift Suggestion

Post by bignflnut »

ATF HQ
‏Verified account @ATFHQ

Thinking of gifting a firearm for the holidays? Consider providing a gift card as an alternative to ensure the person receiving the firearm can legally possess the gun.
Many have responded to the ATF trolling The dreaded straw purchaser!
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
TJW815

Re: ATF has a Christmas Gift Suggestion

Post by TJW815 »

Not a terrible idea.. If my wife was to get my a gift card to my preferred local shop, I’d be happy!
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: ATF has a Christmas Gift Suggestion

Post by WY_Not »

I can think of a few suggestions for BATFE as well. :evil:
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.