'Nazi grandma' finally jailed for Holocaust denial

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

Thank the Founding Fathers for the 1st Amendment! And all the other Amendments!

:roll: :lol: :cry:

German authorities claim they have apprehended a notorious elderly neo-Nazi and taken her to prison to begin serving her sentence for Holocaust denial...
...It is against German law to deny the Holocaust. Breaking such a law can carry a jail term of up to five years.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/na ... ar-AAwYEOl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: 'Nazi grandma' finally jailed for Holocaust denial

Post by Gramps »

It ain't America you are talking about, at least for now.
We know it happened, Well I do anyway....
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <