Kudos to Lake County Sheriffs

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Kudos to Lake County Sheriffs

Post by AzRanger »

I just renewed my CCL in Painesville, Lake County Sheriff's. They couldn't be nicer and quicker!

Thanks Lake County Sheriffs!
God made man, Colt made them equal
docachna

Re: Kudos to Lake County Sheriffs

Post by docachna »

Let the High Sheriff know in writing.

Managers always like to know when their people are doing it right. They don't often hear that side of things.

And the people themselves can always use another attaboy in their file - and from what you're saying, these folks probably deserve one.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

I called when I got home and told them what a great experience it was, I also emailed them and thanked them too! :D
God made man, Colt made them equal
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

Some folks wonder why Ashtabula County does so few CCWs....it is because MANY go through Lake County.
My co-worker said he went to get his CCW renewed at Ashtabula County. (not sure when, but within a year or two ago) As he approached the reception window and announced that he wanted to renew, THE Sheriff spoke out loud "Another a**hole that wants to carry a gun".
I will not set foot there again. The last time I used Ashtabula County, the camera was not working and I was told to come back later. The Deputy would not give my old CCW back to me, as it was expired (by a day or two). I told him there is a 30 day grace period. He still refused.
Great service, right?
“It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds”-Sam Adams

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
- Mark Twain, Notebook, 1935