Site supporters and patrons

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Site supporters and patrons

Post by Gramps »

I have been a member here for a few months and enjoy drawing from the wisdom of others which is freely given.

The party in the park allowed my family and I to meet several members and administrative members where I gladly paid to be a patron...... Not much coin per year for all that is offered here and being a site supporter is a lot less coin.

I am sure several have supported the site but have let their membership expire. Again, not much money to renew for all we receive.

This site is for all of us.. Protecting our right to protect ourselves, our loved ones and others by legally owning and carrying a firearm.

I was a moderator of a big R/C site for years and it is a tough job let alone the ones who keep the site moving via programming and $$ for the bandwidth and servers.

After reading the forums I see several with hundreds of posts, also a many with a thousand or more posts that are not currently site supporters.

I ask you to search your heart and if you have an extra $5 a month or less become a supporter or patron as many have. It is helping to protect our rights as Americans!
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
Brian D.

Re: Site supporters and patrons

Post by Brian D. »

I have unknowingly allowed my membership to expire. Supposedly there is an e-mail sent out ahead of renewal time, but in my experience it doesn't always work. Hence myself and many others flat forget. Meant to re-up at the PitP but it done slipped my mind.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

I put a reminder in my calendar every year. There are very few organizations I'm willing to support with either my time or my money, but this is definitely one of them.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
Ray81
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Ray81 »

I think I received an email to renew and I did renew.
All ohio ccw members who carry should support ofcc by becoming a paid member so the legal fight to carry can continue before killary and anti gunners take away our right to carry like they already have in nyc, nj, etc.

The anti gunners have billionaire Bloomberg on their side so we need to support with money. I'm also life time nra member.
Darkness

Post by Darkness »

I did a renewal some months ago, and my Site SUpporter does not show up. I didn't think it as a big deal, though.

Maybe someone can look into it for me.
It was not fair, it was not fair, it was not fair. So cried his child's heart, and then his child's heart died a little. For that is also the way of the world.
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

Thanks to all who support this site!
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

Got my membership card in the mail today :D

I Like knowing I am a member of this site and contributing to it's future and our future to be free Americans!!
Gramps

* TRUMP 2020 *
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Hi
Renewed my Patron membership recently and "no badge " shows up ???

Help Steve
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Pops Fun wrote:Hi
Renewed my Patron membership recently and "no badge " shows up ???

Help Steve
PM me your name & email address and I'll look into it. Email address has to match the email address you used to sign up for the forum, BTW.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Mine lapsed last year or so. Finally got the scratch to renew and upped to Patron when I did. Got the membership card but never did see the challenge coin mentioned on the membership page. Not a deal breaker but It would look good with my Appleseed challenge coin. :wink:
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
scottb
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by scottb »

I got to be card and no coin as well.
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”― George Carlin
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

I'll check into these issues when I get home. Thanks for letting us know.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
scottb
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by scottb »

Please don't think that I am complaining. I am not a collector of things so was not too off put by it.
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”― George Carlin
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Hey Folks,

A batch of coins went out at the beginning of the week. If you don't get yours by Friday, please send me a personal message and I will cross reference my records to see if I can find your order. Please include your name and mailing address with your p.m.

Thanks!
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Whoohoo! Thanks for looking into it.

As mentioned it is not a dealbreaker, had planned on going Patron because the cause is good and I had the funds. Didn't even know there was a coin involved till I was reading the small print on the join page. :wink: Honestly figured it was leftover text from a previous campaign and figured if I got one great, if not no biggie.

Like I said, the cause is good. Other than a serious lack of funds, there isn't much reason to not support the mission.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.