Broward deputy denying he was a coward

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Broward deputy denying he was a coward

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/fl ... -says.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 373385002/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are conflicts between what he claims he did and what was reported by others to have happened, in regards to who communicated what and when.
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Broward deputy denying he was a coward

Post by Mr. Glock »

Walks like a duck, flies like a duck etc
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Patrick Ferguson denied that he was the LIRR gunman too.

There's as much doubt about one as the other.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

I heard a clip this morning of a Black Democrat calling criticism of the police and FBI in this case "seditious".

If the UK has become one never ending Monty Python skit, the USA has become one never ending episode of Family Guy...
WayneB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WayneB »

I have trouble keeping up so I have to check CNN routinely to find out if I'm supposed to hate LEO's or love them today. :roll:
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

WayneB wrote:I have trouble keeping up so I have to check CNN routinely to find out if I'm supposed to hate LEO's or love them today. :roll:
Regardless of whether someone believes this guy or not, I don't think this guy reflects LEO's in general.

The guy claims he was outside the building and didn't know the shooting was coming from the inside? Anybody whose ever been outside a building and heard gunfire inside a building, versus gunfire outside, am I the only one that thinks that story is bogus? The sounds are, in my experience, vastly different.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

M-Quigley wrote:
WayneB wrote:I have trouble keeping up so I have to check CNN routinely to find out if I'm supposed to hate LEO's or love them today. :roll:
Regardless of whether someone believes this guy or not, I don't think this guy reflects LEO's in general.

The guy claims he was outside the building and didn't know the shooting was coming from the inside? Anybody whose ever been outside a building and heard gunfire inside a building, versus gunfire outside, am I the only one that thinks that story is bogus? The sounds are, in my experience, vastly different.
He's a liar, just like his former boss.

Strange that FOUR cowards would ALL show up at the same mass shooting...

I don't know what percentage of the Broward County Sheriff's department are cowards, much less law enforcement in general. What I DO know is that when you call the cops, you don't get a choice. It's strictly luck of the draw.

That being the case, you'd better either be prepared to protect YOURSELF, or be prepared not to get protected AT ALL.