SALE: NRA Life Membership $600!

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

SALE: NRA Life Membership $600!

Post by JU-87 »

If your thinking about it, now is a good time to "pull the trigger"...(sorry,that was too easy! :lol: )

NRA Life Membership $600
phone (877) NRA-2000
email: NRAmemberservices.org

I'm proud to be a NRA Life Member.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: SALE: NRA Life Membership $600!

Post by techmike »

Way to go JU! I just updated last fall to Endowment. Got a flashy new pin, patch & spiffy jacket.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

I'm already a Benefactor Life Member and encourage others to become life members if/whenever they can afford it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - The NRA isn't perfect, and I know some take significant issue with certain compromising stances they've taken in the past, but they remain the strongest ally we have in D.C. We would be foolish not to support them. Particularly in times such as these.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

Or you could get a Gun Owners of America life membership for $500.

http://gunowners.co/life-membership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DontTreadOnMe
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DontTreadOnMe »

sodbuster95 wrote:I've said it before, and I'll say it again - The NRA isn't perfect, and I know some take significant issue with certain compromising stances they've taken in the past, but they remain the strongest ally we have in D.C. We would be foolish not to support them. Particularly in times such as these.
Not just the strongest ally, they're by far the strongest. The GA legislature just blocked a measure they were ready to pass, which would've given Delta airlines a $40 million tax brake. They did it specifically in response to Delta's snub of the NRA.
Lt. Gov. Casey Cagle said he would not support tax legislation that helped the airline “unless the company changes its position and fully reinstates its relationship with the NRA.”
No other 2A group had nearly the influence the NRA has.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

My Sweetie just bought her 1st NRA membership. :)
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

kcclark wrote:Or you could get a Gun Owners of America life membership for $500.

http://gunowners.co/life-membership" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:) I am a Life Member of Gun Owners of America too! 8)
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.