[SOLD] FS: Barnett GHOST360

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Strider

FS: Barnett GHOST360

Post by Strider »

For Sale; one lightly used- one owner- Barnett Ghost 360 crossbow. Comes as is with all stuff you see in the picture, sling, scope, bolts. Works great, no issues. Got it last year(?) for my daughter, after using it twice she decided, "it's too heavy", so here it is in time for Spring clearance sale. I'm located in Central Ohio, willing to travel reasonable distance to meet.

Here are some stats about the bow by people who know more than I do

Good bow, good value. asking $375 cash, no trades.

"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend" J.R.R. Tolkien
Strider

Re: FS: Barnett GHOST360

Post by Strider »

One bump
"I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend" J.R.R. Tolkien
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I thought it was a ghost gun! :shock:

GLWS.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Strider

Post by Strider »

Nope. Just a X-bow
Strider

Post by Strider »

forgot to mention this, comes with 5 bolts plus a release bolt. reasonable offers considered.

thanks
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

PM sent
Strider

Post by Strider »

Replied - sorry, work traveling and more work when I return keeps me from being diligent here
Strider

Post by Strider »

SPF

*are we still doing 'sales pending'?? I can't keep up with all the new rules lol