renewal question section v

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Robm

renewal question section v

Post by Robm »

I am renewing my cch for the first time. My question is since I originally made my first application when I got my original cch am I supposed to answer yes to question 1 and put my original accepted application state and date on question 2.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: renewal question section v

Post by JustaShooter »

That's how I understand it, yes. Though there doesn't seem to be enough room for those who have had their license since the very beginning and have applied for one or more out-of-state licenses...
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Robm

Post by Robm »

Thanks for the input justashooter. Anybody else care to weigh in on the question? You bring up a good point, I never thought about people whom have renewed multiple times. Now I'm even more unsure of what to do.
Jim-in-Toledo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Jim-in-Toledo »

I have had a Florida License continuously since 2001, just renewed for the fourth time, and an Ohio License continuously since 2004, also just renewed for the fourth time.

I put the counties (2) in Ohio where I applied and Florida, and I just listed the last time I renewed them at each place.

(As I understand it, if there is not enough room to answer any question you should attach a separate sheet with those answers.)
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
I am the expert on my opinion.
And no one else's.