Middletown area teen making mass shooting threats

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Middletown area teen making mass shooting threats

Post by M-Quigley »

http://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/pol ... iKYzbDmeK/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FYI if you're in the Middletown area.
MIDDLETOWN — Police are looking for a Middletown teen who failed to return to the juvenile detention center and is making threaths via social media.

The 16-year-old was given a two-day furlough from Butler County Juvenile Detention Center for Christmas, but ran away, failing to return to the Hamilton facility, according to Lt. Scott Reeve.

“Now he is threatening to shoot people,” Reeve said. The boy posted a photo on social media with a gun.

The teen sent a threat to a Cincinnati television station and to Middletown police.

“His last message said ‘put me on the news (expletive). I am going on a murder spree,’” Reeve said.
TJW815

Re: Middletown area teen making mass shooting threats

Post by TJW815 »

I live in a town neighboring Middletown. On various social media sites there has been photos of the threats he has sent against certain police personnel. He's also been posing with multiple firearms.
M-Quigley

Re: Middletown area teen making mass shooting threats

Post by M-Quigley »

UPDATE: the teen is in custody (for the moment :roll: )

http://www.whio.com/news/crime--law/esc ... PJ6iRzIfO/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;