Stop Stealing the porch package

This area is for discussions that do not fit into the formal firearms discussions of the website. Common sense and non-controversial contributions are expected. Certain topics are forbidden. See the forum rules for more details.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Stop Stealing the porch package

Post by bignflnut »

You work hardand you don't have the luxury of sitting at home waiting for your packages to arrive.

When your packages do arrive, you receive a message on your phone telling you that they are waiting patiently for you on your front porch, only to get home and find them missing. If this has happened to you, you need TheBlankBox! I had the same problem, and on top of it, I'd watch my cameras only to see someone running off with my packages. I needed a way to stop them from stealing my packages and to make them think twice about stepping on my porch. This is where TheBlankBox was born! If you put this device out the day you are scheduled to get a delivery and someone decides to help themselves to your package, you better believe they will drop everything and run. You get to keep your package along with some priceless video. (Camera not included)

In the end, my mission is to keep people honest, and if they do attempt to steal your package, they'll be running away empty handed, IF you have TheBlankBox.
12 gauge blank goes off when you move the package...making loud noise and frightening the would be thief...
Interesting interview
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
SMMAssociates

Re: Stop Stealing the porch package

Post by SMMAssociates »

Hm....

I bet the ATF folks would love to see that thing if there's any way to stick a nastier munition in it....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Not a course of action I'd recommend. But, I will admit that it is kinda funny...
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

At least with a hand grenade you can put the pin back in. What exactly do you do here when you get home to find both your booby box and your Amazon package sitting on your porch?
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

djthomas wrote:At least with a hand grenade you can put the pin back in. What exactly do you do here when you get home to find both your booby box and your Amazon package sitting on your porch?
Put on ear pro BEFORE picking up either box?
I've had consistently good results with ether.