AR10 complete for $599.00

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

AR10 complete for $599.00

Post by Bruenor »

One heck of a fathers day sale on this one.. time to buy that 30 cal battle rifle you've been thinking about.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-gen2 ... 46285.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Firearm prices and sales these days are pretty remarkable.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: AR10 complete for $599.00

Post by Mr. Glock »

Looks like another $100 and you get a free-float rail. Any PSA AR owners here? Im not, just curious .
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

Mr. Glock wrote:Looks like another $100 and you get a free-float rail. Any PSA AR owners here? Im not, just curious .
I've never had a complete AR from them, but I did buy a complete upper from them and built the lower on their parts. I found them to be quite satisfactory, especially for the price.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

I bought one earlier this year as a complete upper, and a complete lower, for around $800.00 which I thought was a great deal at the time (until today...). I've had it out on the 300 yd range and was ringing the 8", 10", & 12" steel easily. Mine has the magpul furniture and the Mlok free-float hand guard. Seems like a pretty solid, basic rifle. It takes a standard AR15 trigger, so the std mil spec trigger can easily be swapped for something better. Did you have any other specific question about them ?
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Not really, just curious about them.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member