Fremont bdubs

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Fremont bdubs

Post by screwman »

Road by the Fremont Buffalo wild wings, and that big 'ole gunbuster sign isn't there anymore. Not even a little one! It was early so I couldn't tell if there was one on the inside, but the big nasty one on the front door's gone.
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Fremont bdubs

Post by Javelin Man »

Excellent! I enjoy going there, don't enjoy disarming to go inside.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
screwman
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by screwman »

Yeah, I don't care too much for the microscopic wings they sell anyway. There's no way I would even think about going in there while posted... Especially the nasty posting they had. I did ride by and stick some ngnm cards in the door occasionally though.
Mike

The American Indians found out what happens when you don't control immigration.

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.
mreising

Post by mreising »

I noticed the signs disappeared from the Lebanon, OH and Harpers Point (Cincy) locations in the last month or so. Interesting.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.