Newscomerstown Oh cop make up story about being shot

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Newscomerstown Oh cop make up story about being shot

Post by M-Quigley »

http://wtov9.com/news/local/newcomersto ... g-up-story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Charges are pending.
Brian D.

Re: Newscomerstown Oh cop make up story about being shot

Post by Brian D. »

Would be kinda interesting to follow this story as it goes through the legal system. "I have a problem" and "I need help" are sometimes said in earnest, sometimes just to get out of a jam of one's own making.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
ashtabula

Post by ashtabula »

How exactly does one attempt suicide and end up shooting himself in the arm? Perhaps there is a third story in the works.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Brian D. wrote:"I have a problem" and "I need help" are sometimes said in earnest, sometimes just to get out of a jam of one's own making.
Just ask Daniel Harless...
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JU-87 »

Just another example of a highly trained law enforcement officer.
I wonder if he has a "thin blue line" sticker on his car? :roll:
Or one of those "bastardized" USA flags in front of his house? (a US flag, but in black & white, with one blue stripe. Weird.)
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

JU-87 wrote:Just another example of a highly trained law enforcement officer.
I wonder if he has a "thin blue line" sticker on his car? :roll:
Or one of those "bastardized" USA flags in front of his house? (a US flag, but in black & white, with one blue stripe. Weird.)
You could probably head down there and find out.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by catfish86 »

http://www.whio.com/news/breaking-news/ ... ujebdIvlI/

If you scroll down on the Walmart Discharge incident, there is a story that a man was taken into custody as a suspect in that shooting. Anybody care to guess whether that was a mild mannered affair. I am willing to guess it was pretty rough with plenty of gun pointing at a minimum. The guy is contemplating suing. This guy needs slammed for this...false report, inducing panic etc. What happens if this "suspect" had made a wrong move?
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

This cop hopefully goes down HARD, I can't even find the words for how much this peeves me off.

However, I personally find it to be a golden nugget of pure goodness that this human excrement meth head turdstain who was initially blamed for this gets a face full, hands-on experience of being a victim, finally, given the crap life he's led this far with who knows how many victims in his wake.

I hope he OD's before he wins any lawsuit... he's absolutely going to OD if/after winning one.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Sevens wrote:This cop hopefully goes down HARD, I can't even find the words for how much this peeves me off.

However, I personally find it to be a golden nugget of pure goodness that this human excrement meth head turdstain who was initially blamed for this gets a face full, hands-on experience of being a victim, finally, given the crap life he's led this far with who knows how many victims in his wake.

I hope he OD's before he wins any lawsuit... he's absolutely going to OD if/after winning one.
The problem with that is that Toby Hoover feels EXACTLY the same way about you or any other NON-criminal gun owner abused by the police.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

I definitely don't give a flop what THoover thinks. I find no "problem" with my thought process on this, others may see it differently and that's fine as well.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!