Hello Everyone

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

RockoGarcia

Hello Everyone

Post by RockoGarcia »

Hello Finlay here. Glad to be part of the community. Will probably ask a few questions and read a lot. Hello everyone again
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Chuck »

Welcome!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Hello, welcome! You'll probably find it handy, at some point on here, to list a general location in your profile, so it shows up alongside all your posts.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Hmm, Rocko just signed up on pistolsmith.com a couple days ago with the exact same wording. Over there he listed himself as being from Escondidas or something like that. Don't think we got one of those in Ohio. Hope he's a genuine person not a spammalammadingdong.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Brian D. wrote:Hmm, Rocko just signed up on pistolsmith.com a couple days ago with the exact same wording. Over there he listed himself as being from Escondidas or something like that. Don't think we got one of those in Ohio. Hope he's a genuine person not a spammalammadingdong.
LOL LOL! I will try to use this new (to me) word in the very near future.. - 'Trust but verify'
That being said, Hello and welcome to Rocko.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe