cuyahoga county sheriff

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

cuyahoga county sheriff

Post by steves 50de »

On their website they are stating you must buy your chl gun from a ffl dealer to get a chl. :twisted: Anyone else see this its in red letters. :roll:
Black Rifles Matter
djthomas

Re: cuyahoga county sheriff

Post by djthomas »

No, I'm not seeing that. What I do see is a warning that if you cannot (i.e. are not eligible to) purchase a firearm from an FFL due to the background check you won't pass the CHL background check either. Not that you actually have to go buy a gun from an FFL, let alone that must carry that specific gun. Basically if you get denied at the point of sale, don't waste your time with them either.
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

djthomas wrote:No, I'm not seeing that. What I do see is a warning that if you cannot (i.e. are not eligible to) purchase a firearm from an FFL due to the background check you won't pass the CHL background check either. Not that you actually have to go buy a gun from an FFL, let alone that must carry that specific gun. Basically if you get denied at the point of sale, don't waste your time with them either.
Thanks dj I must of missed that. :oops:
Black Rifles Matter
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

steves 50de wrote:
djthomas wrote:No, I'm not seeing that. What I do see is a warning that if you cannot (i.e. are not eligible to) purchase a firearm from an FFL due to the background check you won't pass the CHL background check either. Not that you actually have to go buy a gun from an FFL, let alone that must carry that specific gun. Basically if you get denied at the point of sale, don't waste your time with them either.
Big Dummy.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

steves 50de wrote:
Big Dummy.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Big is right.
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens