How anti-gunners think signs work

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rimfireOH
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

How anti-gunners think signs work

Post by rimfireOH »

Free Range, by Bill Whitehead

(If this is the wrong place to post this, feel free to move....)
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: How anti-gunners think signs work

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

I'm not sure how ANY of them think or figure those signs work ....or should work, but I suppose it's due to them not playing w/ a full deck and being short on marbles.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

True. They feeel that it should work. Very little thinking going on up there.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:I'm not sure how ANY of them think or figure those signs work ....or should work, but I suppose it's due to them not playing w/ a full deck and being short on marbles.
Most of them don't think it through and believe that not allowing guns will solve the problem. Those that do, probably think (a) keeping legally carried guns out prevents them from jumping out of their holsters and shooting someone or, more likely, (b) that a licensee who pulls a gun will cause the bad guy to shoot people which he otherwise wouldn't do. After they reason that out, they go feed their unicorns.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

I've found that when you actually point out to them that the gun buster signs are only for the "law abiding" they have no answer and usually want to change the subject! :roll:
God made man, Colt made them equal
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

This is probably more accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYL0yN110go
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

AzRanger wrote:I've found that when you actually point out to them that the gun buster signs are only for the "law abiding" they have no answer and usually want to change the subject! :roll:
Most of the time that is true, but the really rabid anti gunners have an answer, a really stupid one. I said essentially the same to one of them once. The answer I got was essentially, "Those people with a gun scare me more than the criminals. Most of the time if you just give the criminals what they want, they go away and no one dies.You can replace money or stuff, and just report it to the real cops. But when you throw those wanna be cops in the mix there's the possibility of a shootout and some innocent person might get hit." Also, "those wanna be cops don't have the temperament or training to use a gun properly anyway. They're more of a danger to themselves and other people than the criminals." There was also something thrown in about how the "gun toting nuts" were racist, because they were all old white guys who have a secret fantasy that all black people are criminals. :roll: (this person that was schooling me on racism is white BTW :roll: )
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

My apologies if I posted this before, or if somebody else did. I didn't write it....

City Council is annoyed because people are speeding through School Zones.

SO, they remove the "25MPH" speed limit signs and post 'em as "15MPH"....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

As I've said before, they work just as well as Amish Hex signs work at keeping evil spirits away.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

SMMAssociates wrote:My apologies if I posted this before, or if somebody else did. I didn't write it....

City Council is annoyed because people are speeding through School Zones.

SO, they remove the "25MPH" speed limit signs and post 'em as "15MPH"....

Regards,
I'm surprised they didn't put more or larger signs up to prevent speeding. 8)
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

AlanM wrote:As I've said before, they work just as well as Amish Hex signs work at keeping evil spirits away.
There are a couple of differences I can think of between the two. An Amish Hex sign at least serves as a nice decoration. The other is the hex sign doesn't create an environment that places innocent people at risk.