Dunkin Donuts

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Dunkin Donuts

Post by AzRanger »

The DD in Euclid has removed their sign!!! YAY!!!! :D
God made man, Colt made them equal
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

AzRanger wrote:The DD in Euclid has removed their sign!!! YAY!!!! :D
Good! If it was because of some words or action on your part, bravo.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Well done, sir!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Thanlon23

Post by Thanlon23 »

I don't recall seeing signage at the one on Lorain arias in the Westpark neighborhood of Cleveland, but if you just use the drive-thru, you have nothing to worry about.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Well... other than giving your hard earned money to someone who has made it very clear that they don't want your business.
Thanlon23 wrote:I don't recall seeing signage at the one on Lorain arias in the Westpark neighborhood of Cleveland, but if you just use the drive-thru, you have nothing to worry about.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

WY_Not wrote:Unfortunately they are following local (aka state) law.
Which state law are you referring to that would make a doughnut shop have to post?
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

R.I.F.

They are following state law. State law gives them the option to post if they wish to. Evidently they wish to and they have done so as decreed by state law.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

WY_Not wrote:R.I.F.

They are following state law. State law gives them the option to post if they wish to. Evidently they wish to and they have done so as decreed by state law.
I'm pretty sure what their corporate office is referring to is that they are supposed to follow the state law regarding concealed carry. In other words, if it is legal to carry a firearm, they are supposed to allow that, not restrict it.
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Corporate may mean that but looks like the locals have decided otherwise. :mrgreen:
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

WY_Not wrote:Corporate may mean that but looks like the locals have decided otherwise. :mrgreen:
Agreed, hopefully corporate can straighten them out.
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member

3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

djmac1964 wrote:
WY_Not wrote:Corporate may mean that but looks like the locals have decided otherwise. :mrgreen:
Agreed, hopefully corporate can straighten them out.

......if someone calls corporate about that local stores "policy" which is costing "them" money....albeit, probably a "small" sum........ and if corp. really cares.
I've heard that Dunkins has a policy of making their stores discard all their donuts at the end of each day, so in light of "that" wasteful policy, I doubt if a few(?) people not patronizing for a gun policy really matters .
But I don't think corporate has an anti-gun policy anyhow.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by AzRanger »

Brian D. wrote:
AzRanger wrote:The DD in Euclid has removed their sign!!! YAY!!!! :D
Good! If it was because of some words or action on your part, bravo.

I did give them a NO GUNS=NO $$ card, but I doubt that alone did it! I'm guessing I was not the only one! :roll:
God made man, Colt made them equal
gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gaptrick »

I'm a Euclidian and although not a regular there have never gone anywhere but the drive through. Had I known they posted they would have gotten one from me too... Glad its down... Since the "under new management" happened a couple months ago?
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY