FBI run hide fight video.

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: FBI run hide fight video.

Post by TSiWRX »

^ Believe me, I'm anything but quick.

That is exclusive of the eating of buffalo wings, however. I will admit to being quick on that one. :P

----

OK, no, seriously, I'm flattered and honored that you'd think so highly of me. :oops: :)

Besides, there's no "political correctness" with me. I take a purely scientific, and very simple, view: we're all red underneath.

Good natured humor is what promotes understanding. I'd say that if we can all laugh more - at both each other and ourselves - we'd all get along better.
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

TSiWRX wrote:Good natured humor is what promotes understanding. I'd say that if we can all laugh more - at both each other and ourselves - we'd all get along better.
Agree 100%. The PC libs would argue that if a person doesn't get offended, then they are part of the problem :roll:
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Bama.45 wrote:...When you think you're out of options, there's always at least one more thing you can do.. You just have to think about it...
And thinking about these things before you need to use them isn't paranoia (except in BrianD's case...and possibly mine), it's training.

And for the CHL holder, it's every bit as important as range practice.
MyWifeSaidYes
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:
Bama.45 wrote:...When you think you're out of options, there's always at least one more thing you can do.. You just have to think about it...
And thinking about these things before you need to use them isn't paranoia (except in BrianD's case...and possibly mine), it's training.

I think tactics can be more important than range practice, as that CHL holder out west learned the hard way. Almost anyone can be taught the basics on how to put bullets in a static target while not under stress, never having to worry about bullets coming back at you, not having to determine who's the bad guy/gal and who's not, how many of them are there and where they are at, etc. Many situations are pretty cut and dried but some aren't at first glance. If you're in a new place and a shooting situation occurs, where is the cover, where is the concealment? Maybe it's better to have an idea of that before the shooting starts.
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

M-Quigley wrote:
MyWifeSaidYes wrote:

I think tactics can be more important than range practice, as that CHL holder out west learned the hard way. Almost anyone can be taught the basics on how to put bullets in a static target while not under stress, never having to worry about bullets coming back at you, not having to determine who's the bad guy/gal and who's not, how many of them are there and where they are at, etc. Many situations are pretty cut and dried but some aren't at first glance. If you're in a new place and a shooting situation occurs, where is the cover, where is the concealment? Maybe it's better to have an idea of that before the shooting starts.

Yep, we were taught the +1 rule when I did Urban Combat Training.. Which means to look for one more of whatever or whoever you encounter... Someone has one gun, treat them as if they have one more gun or weapon stashed somewhere. If there's one active shooter stay alert as if there is one more shooter until you are sure the area is clear... The CCW out west would have been better served if he would have thought to watch his six... But most folks don't think or train like that. And I see people looking left and right during training scenarios.. Turn your head all the way around.. Make sure your so is cleared as well as both of your flanks.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
bsctov

Post by bsctov »

A good crack to the head from that fire extinguisher and the perp would probably be hearing this as he faded away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH2w6Oxx0kQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
walnut red

Post by walnut red »

I used that video in the company annual HazCom refresher I taught this week, 15 times actually. The comments from the classes were interesting. "Lose the high heels" and "gag the hysterical red head" came up in several classes.