Crocker Park Updates???

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
rickt
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Crocker Park Updates???

Post by rickt »

AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Either Google's camera was over exposing or that sign is seriously faded. Almost to the point that it's unreadable.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

I know you guys wanted them to take down their signs, but this was overkill. :P

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-hea ... ocker-park" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MyWifeSaidYes
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

I've got a hot flash for whoever took that video.
Contrary to what you see in movies, once an explosion occurs you CAN NOT out run it.
About all you can do is get under something to prevent being hit by falling objects.
Also, jumping into the air and riding the shock wave doesn't work either.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Lthrnck

Post by Lthrnck »

Now wait a minute AlanM... I saw the Flash not only out run a blast wave... he ran all the way around the world, came up behind the blast wave, grabbed it by it's tail and drug it to a halt.. :D :D :roll:
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Lthrnck wrote:Now wait a minute AlanM... I saw the Flash not only out run a blast wave... he ran all the way around the world, came up behind the blast wave, grabbed it by it's tail and drug it to a halt.. :D :D :roll:

I saw that....it was totally amazing ! :lol:
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
e3mrk

Post by e3mrk »

Actually,There are so many other signs around the Gun buster Signs You would have to stop Your Vehicle to be able to determine what Sign is What.