All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bakes
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Toyota Tires/Tonneau Cover For Sale or Trade

Post by bakes »

Couple of Items

Extang Signature Series Canvas Tonneau Cover, was made for 2011 Nissan Titan Short Bed, It will fit 2014 Crew Max Toyota Tundra with very negligible issue. I can't find the Utili Trac extentions for the Titan but I'll keep looking. Cover is a few years old in very good shape. $350.00 or Trade/OBO

(4)Very Good Shape 255/70/18 Michelin LTX M/S 2 Tires. Comes with Tundra Steel Wheels and Center Caps & Lug Nuts. Came off a 2014 Toyota Tundra. Tires have 9,280 miles on them. $700.00 or Trade/OBO

Trade Items? Ruger or Browning .22 Pistols/Shotguns/You can always send me some possibilities or offers.

Thanks
bakes
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Toyota Tires/Tonneau Cover For Sale or Trade

Post by bakes »

Price drop....

Cover $300

Tires $600

Thanks

[
quote="bakes"]Couple of Items

Extang Signature Series Canvas Tonneau Cover, was made for 2011 Nissan Titan Short Bed, It will fit 2014 Crew Max Toyota Tundra with very negligible issue. I can't find the Utili Trac extentions for the Titan but I'll keep looking. Cover is a few years old in very good shape. $350.00 or Trade/OBO

(4)Very Good Shape 255/70/18 Michelin LTX M/S 2 Tires. Comes with Tundra Steel Wheels and Center Caps & Lug Nuts. Came off a 2014 Toyota Tundra. Tires have 9,280 miles on them. $700.00 or Trade/OBO

Trade Items? Ruger or Browning .22 Pistols/Shotguns/You can always send me some possibilities or offers.

Thanks[/quote]
mreising

Post by mreising »

Good luck with the sale. I can't use any of them but it reminded me of the For Sale ads I used to see in the paper when I lived in Missouri. The Tonneau cover was invariably listed as a Tonto cover, and the thing on the front of a Jeep, that you used to pull yourself out of the mud, was a wench. :)
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
bakes
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by bakes »

Bump

Offers/Trades Encouraged
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

mreising wrote:Good luck with the sale. I can't use any of them but it reminded me of the For Sale ads I used to see in the paper when I lived in Missouri. The Tonneau cover was invariably listed as a Tonto cover, and the thing on the front of a Jeep, that you used to pull yourself out of the mud, was a wench. :)
The old Tradin' Post weekly was chock full of funny stuff like that. Know how many "Smith and Western" revolvers got listed for sale in there? :lol: Got to know the editor a bit and he said usually the mistakes were made by the customers, not his employees who took the calls and dealt with the mailed-in listings.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
bakes
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by bakes »

Found the extensions for the cover for Titan Utili Rail

Price Drop

Cover $200

Tires $400

Thanks