Lawsuit filed after Cincinnati O.C. arrest

Open Carry is carrying a firearm unconcealed in Ohio. OC does not require a concealed handgun license, but the practice requires intimate knowledge of the law since there are places and situations where OC is prohibited but carrying concealed would be permitted. OC is also likely to attract attention. This forum is for discussion of OC, not for debating the pro's and con's or coordinating any type of protest events.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

dlgeorge

Re: Lawsuit filed after Cincinnati O.C. arrest

Post by dlgeorge »

RCall wrote:A lawsuit has been filed after an open carrier was arrested at a Cincinnati Kroger store.

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/09/19/c ... -exhibits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This link is dead. 404
Werz
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Werz »

dlgeorge wrote:
RCall wrote:A lawsuit has been filed after an open carrier was arrested at a Cincinnati Kroger store.

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/09/19/c ... -exhibits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This link is dead. 404
Interesting ...
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
-- Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon
"Remember that protecting our gun rights still boils down to keeping a majority in the electorate, and that our daily activities can have the impact of being ambassadors for the gun culture ..."
-- BobK
Open carry is a First Amendment exercise.
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

Not interesting at all, the updated link was posted on page 2 of the thread

RCall wrote:Something happened with the link to the complaint, here's an updated one:

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/09/21/c ... -exhibits/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
BB62

Post by BB62 »

Werz wrote:
MyWifeSaidYes wrote:Right. I'm not saying that a "Napoleon complex" did not exist, just that Mr. Dressler is not so tall as to bring out such a complex in others.
That's why I thought it was an odd comment. Mr. Dressler being somewhat diminutive himself, one would think that any such effect would be nullified.
If memory serves me correctly, Mr. Dressler was a head taller than the "guard with a complex/attitude".
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor