Man Shoots Up Church

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Man Shoots Up Church

Post by qmti »

Just another thought. Legislators allowed Churches/House of worship to be stripped out of HB48 (I believe this is the correct bill) as a no carry zone. I wonder if they are now re-thinking their cave-in on this issue.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

qmti wrote:Just another thought. Legislators allowed Churches/House of worship to be stripped out of HB48 (I believe this is the correct bill) as a no carry zone. I wonder if they are now re-thinking their cave-in on this issue.
No. The more forced victims, the better. At least that's the prevailing meme on the other side.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

qmti wrote:This truly is a horrible act and I feel for the relatives. And Obama has just gone on TV blaming our gun society for this violence. So I'm sure that the Obama administration is going to go into high gear on his gun control agenda. It's going to be a long summer.

Can't let a good tragedy go to waste.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Our president has called for new gun laws.

He could not get his past gun law restrictions passed; they were defeated, on a bi-partisan basis, by a previous somewhat friendly Congress. The current Congress is far less friendly. These pols will be in charge until the end of his second term.

I have learned to take little notice as to what a pol says, and be far more concerned by what a pol does. Our president had appointed VP Biden as the administration’s point person on gun control issues. Enough said.
westsidebestside

Post by westsidebestside »

Tweed Ring wrote:Our president has called for new gun laws.
Wouldn't it be easier to pass a law making it illegal to kill another human being?
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

westsidebestside wrote:
Tweed Ring wrote:Our president has called for new gun laws.
Wouldn't it be easier to pass a law making it illegal to kill another human being?

Yep... But...Oh wait, it is.... So much for how laws stop folks from being criminals.
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

deanimator wrote:
qmti wrote:Just another thought. Legislators allowed Churches/House of worship to be stripped out of HB48 (I believe this is the correct bill) as a no carry zone. I wonder if they are now re-thinking their cave-in on this issue.
No. The more forced victims, the better. At least that's the prevailing meme on the other side.

We should organize a rally and our chant be "Not one more!" and "Christian lives matter too!"
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

The young lad will not fair well in the grey bar hotel . The Sheep will meet the wolfs.
Black Rifles Matter
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

He will be in solitary confinement for LONG TIME....and we have to hear his freaken name a billion more times before he is no longer..
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

steves 50de wrote:The young lad will not fair well in the grey bar hotel . The Sheep will meet the wolfs.
To the Aryan Brotherhood, he'll be a rock star.

Count on it.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Typically, the AB’s are outnumbered and out-armed.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Tweed Ring wrote:Typically, the AB’s are outnumbered and out-armed.
They'll protect him.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

For a price, they may try to protect him, but if someone wants him, someone will get him. Even in PC, someone like this isn't safe.
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

Tweed Ring wrote:For a price, they may try to protect him, but if someone wants him, someone will get him. Even in PC, someone like this isn't safe.
They'll try to protect him, but as the saying goes, "In life there are no guarantees."

It's interesting to speculate on the various groups which will try to eliminate him and whether they'll work together to do it.

It's also interesting to speculate on whether the Aryan Brotherhood will be willing to emulate "the 300" to protect him. Against individual attacks, probably. At the possible risk of annihilation? Doubtful.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

deanimator wrote:
Tweed Ring wrote:For a price, they may try to protect him, but if someone wants him, someone will get him. Even in PC, someone like this isn't safe.
They'll try to protect him, but as the saying goes, "In life there are no guarantees."

It's interesting to speculate on the various groups which will try to eliminate him and whether they'll work together to do it.

It's also interesting to speculate on whether the Aryan Brotherhood will be willing to emulate "the 300" to protect him. Against individual attacks, probably. At the possible risk of annihilation? Doubtful.
I saw the Black Muslims protect a white guy for a price. They had the numbers and the armament. Typically, individual attacks rarely get the job done on someone with a high profile. Generally, it’s a swarm:

Get in.
Get busy.
Get done.

On the outside, it’s about love and money.

But, on the inside, it’s just about sex and commissary…