S&W Police trades

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

FlyinCedar

S&W Police trades

Post by FlyinCedar »

I recently closed a deal with another Ohio PD, to manufacture all new patrol rifles for them. To pay some of the tab, they traded in their old duty weapons for us to liquidate. I have several of the following available:

S&W 4513TSW (Tactical) .45ACP

S&W 4516-2, .45 ACP

Each gun comes with two magazines, some have boxes, but most do not. Come look through the racks and take your pic, priced at $399 and tax per gun. I also have some duty holsters and double mag pouches as well. Holsters and mag pouches will not be sold separately unless all guns are gone and there are some left. Thanks!
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: S&W Police trades

Post by Javelin Man »

Do you ever do any traveling with those deals?
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
yogidave

Post by yogidave »

Javelin Man wrote:Do you ever do any traveling with those deals?
I second that.
machinegunkelly

Post by machinegunkelly »

FC
Night sights on the TSW? Would you post your hours please ?
MGK
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

Unfortunately, we cannot travel with these deals. A dealer can only sell at their licensed location, or at an event spins by a shooting sports organization (gun show, NRA matches, etc).

I know that some of the TSWs do ha e night sights, but these are not new guns, and the sights are dim.

Store hours are Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

What would be the cost to swap out the sights for better ones?
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Just by coincidence, Yogidave and I were just talking about hosting a gun show! The location was to be in the back of my Cadillac in Tiffin. Hours are by appointment, this Wednesday night is looking pretty good for the show to be open. Admission is free as is parking. To assure making a deal, bring along a couple of those 4513's.
FlyinCedar wrote:Unfortunately, we cannot travel with these deals. A dealer can only sell at their licensed location, or at an event spins by a shooting sports organization (gun show, NRA matches, etc).

I know that some of the TSWs do ha e night sights, but these are not new guns, and the sights are dim.

Store hours are Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

Tweed Ring wrote:What would be the cost to swap out the sights for better ones?
I don't have any sights for them, but if you'd like to order some and bring them in, I'll swap them for free
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Friend of mine might be interested in one of these - what would the new sights cost? He is simply parsimonious.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Tweed Ring wrote:Friend of mine might be interested in one of these - what would the new sights cost? He is simply parsimonious.
ALot depends on what one wants. Anywhere from probably $40 for white dots to $100 for tritium night sights.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

FlyinCedar wrote:I don't have any sights for them, but if you'd like to order some and bring them in, I'll swap them for free
This is a slick deal.

When you toss this on top of the price on these .45cal 3rd Gens, there's a whole lot of good mojo going here.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

I have no idea what sights run for these. Just to be completely honest, I won't be researching and ordering new sights for any of them. I simply have too many things going on right now. Will still be more than happy to swap a set you bring in though. Does not need to be at the time of purchase either. If you want to spend some time on the range, and decide what you really wanna go with, just bring it back later once you've gotten the sights you want.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

A PM with a question was just sent to you.
FlyinCedar

Post by FlyinCedar »

I dont thin it sent sir. I have no unread messages
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

PM resent.