Landen Deerfield Park

A sub-forum for the purpose of discussing ORC 9.68 compliance. This sub-forum is strictly for the discussion of progress in individual cities and their respective parks.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Forum rules
This sub-forum is strictly for the purpose of submitting of, and status updates related to, ORC 9.68 compliance. This could mean park bans, open carry bans, or anything that is a compliance issue. Note the format in which original threads were created. We'll track each individual case here and post updates if assistance is needed, etc. You may start a new thread here to notify us of a non-compliant scenario. Please try to research contact information for each city, village, etc, Email, fax, and postal addresses are great. Digital photos of infractions (Signs) are ideal. With limited exceptions this is NOT a discussion forum.

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Landen Deerfield Park

Post by schmieg »

mreising wrote:I just saw this message. I'll swing by tomorrow. I'm off for an oral surgery appt in the morning and I'll run by after that.
You sure you'll be allowed to drive after that? When my daughter had her wisdom teeth pulled, she could hardly walk or speak a coherent sentence for a couple of hours.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
mreising

Post by mreising »

schmieg wrote:
mreising wrote:I just saw this message. I'll swing by tomorrow. I'm off for an oral surgery appt in the morning and I'll run by after that.
You sure you'll be allowed to drive after that? When my daughter had her wisdom teeth pulled, she could hardly walk or speak a coherent sentence for a couple of hours.
No anesthesia, just checking on the progress of the installed "hardware" for an implant, even that was done under a local.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

mreising wrote:
schmieg wrote:
No anesthesia, just checking on the progress of the installed "hardware" for an implant, even that was done under a local.
Good. The idea of oral surgery makes me weak in the knees. When I was in the Army, I said that I could withstand a lot if interrogated, but strap me into a dental chair and I'd start with the president and work my way down the list.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
mreising

Post by mreising »

What a beautiful picture:

The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
fyrfytr310

Post by fyrfytr310 »

mreising wrote:What a beautiful picture:

I'm sitting in the lot myself right now. You almost have to be here to truly appreciate the beauty. :)
-Mike

NRA Life Member

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
Tench Coxe
gaptrick
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gaptrick »

The total nerve of some people... actually going out and getting things done in a more than timely manor. No committees, meetings or chain of commands, just the ol', "... that a 1/2" or a 9/16" socket...?"
Unarmed people are vulnerable people, and criminal predators prey upon them.

AWRHawkin

"A story about a bird stealing a knife from a crime scene...and we're more interested in hearing about the Canadian with a gun.
Man, we need to get lives."
MWSY
fyrfytr310

Post by fyrfytr310 »

gaptrick wrote:The total nerve of some people... actually going out and getting things done in a more than timely manor. No committees, meetings or chain of commands, just the ol', "... that a 1/2" or a 9/16" socket...?"
It was 13mm :wink:
-Mike

NRA Life Member

"Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom? Congress shall have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the People."
Tench Coxe
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Myself, I would have used a saw.
MyWifeSaidYes