Liberty Tax Service

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

HancockCountyHAl

Liberty Tax Service

Post by HancockCountyHAl »

Just a reminder. The Statue of Liberty folks are gun free zones.
HancockCountyHaL
Brian D.

Re: Liberty Tax Service

Post by Brian D. »

I had no idea. But then the only ones I've seen up close were in Kentucky. Best I recall they had no signage. (Funny how that works sometimes, a multistate business won't bother putting up gunbusters where it does not carry a criminal penalty for merely ignoring them.)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
soontobedeity
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by soontobedeity »

I wouldn't go there anyway. The dancing fools in Statue of Liberty costumes drive me absolutely bonkers for some reason. :evil:
captainstormy

Post by captainstormy »

I wouldn't go there just because of how they do their business even if they didn't post.

One year when my fiancee was out of work she was one of their seasonal tax prep people. They got about 2 hours of training and basically just walked people through a software program that tells them what questions to ask similar to doing your own taxes with Turbo Tax or Tax Slayer. This is what everyone in their office did, they only had 2 or 3 actual employees that knew what they were doing.

I also found it funny that their prep fee depended on how large your return was.

Personally I've been doing my own taxes since I was 18. Unless you have some really complex situations any of those tax prep programs/system would work fine for you. If you do have those situations you should probably hire a CPA IMO anyway.
I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. - John Bernard Books(John Wayne in The Shootist)
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Holy Taxation, Batman! :shock: And dead thread revival!

I was happy to see that Tiffin's Liberty Tax office removed their No Gun sign from their door! Then I drove past on the other street where the tax center is located on a corner, and saw it displayed with a couple other signs. :x

Oh well, not going there anyway.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George