Cs holsters

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jabeatty

Re: Cs holsters

Post by jabeatty »

nwohio41 wrote:The email link in you contact us is coming back as undeliverable for me .keep getting a failure notice ???
Dwayne
Take the "us" out of the actual e-mail address - the address displayed is not the address the "mailto" link is actually using.
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
CS Holsters

Post by CS Holsters »

Fixed
I am by no means the king of writing coed.

Thanks for letting me know.
Evolution will eventually end the gun ownership debate, by removing those who refuse to defend themselves from the gene pool.

Http://www.csholsters.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carry Always, Carry Safe
CS Holsters

Post by CS Holsters »

LOL the us is what I forgot originally and had to put in, now it should work.

My post are a bit slow showing up so you didn't see me last one yet :wink:
Evolution will eventually end the gun ownership debate, by removing those who refuse to defend themselves from the gene pool.

Carry Always, Carry Safe
Jose79

Post by Jose79 »

I'm also from Toledo, and would like to support a fellow toledoan. I was wondering if you could make a holster for a FNX-40 with a TLR1s?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

̿̿̿ ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

NRA Member
CS Holsters

Post by CS Holsters »

I do not see a listing for the blue gun yet (will call in the am to double check) only listing they show is FNH five seven. but like I said will make a few calls in the morning.

P.S. could not answer your PM, I don't think I'm old enough yet. :D

Carry Always, Carry Safe
CS Holsters

Post by CS Holsters »

Did some updates on the sight, Thanks for the input.

Carry Always, Carry Safe
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

I'm currently beta testing a holster for the M&P. Several things I like, few things I don't but that's what beta tests are for. Once finished I'll post my review on here.
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
yoko

Post by yoko »

Been wearing my m&p holster from cs holsters.... I love it!!! very comfortable and I even had a chance to chat with Brian......

Great guy , quality holsters can't wait to get more!

......hell I'll even buy another just to chat with Brian! Lol
" The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable"
- Sun Tzu
CS Holsters

Post by CS Holsters »

I'm glad you like it that's always good to hear.
As far as the great guy stuff goes, please tell my wife that LOL... all bs aside thanks for the order, it's always good to do a face to face hand off.
I'm sure we will be chatting more.
Have a great night!
yoko wrote:Been wearing my m&p holster from cs holsters.... I love it!!! very comfortable and I even had a chance to chat with Brian......

Great guy , quality holsters can't wait to get more!

......hell I'll even buy another just to chat with Brian! Lol

Carry Always, Carry Safe
WebRioter

Post by WebRioter »

I contacted Brian late last week, and even with the holiday and not having the blue gun at the shop, he was still able to turn the holster around in under a week!

Picked up my holster last night and wow, it's awesome! I've been wearing it all day and couldn't even find one thing to complain about if I tried.

Those going to the Toledo MnG, I am jealous of the one who wins the free holster! If I do, may just have to purchase another gun. :)
CS Holsters

Post by CS Holsters »

WebRioter, The guy who won the holster did the "new" OWB
Image except it was for a PPQ, I just heard the other day he loves it.(of course i didn't get a picture)

Also did a sight update (to tired to finish it so theirs more to come), the new backing is available to order now and so is the new OWB holsters.
Image this stuff is so nice...

And from all of us here, Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Carry Always, Carry Safe