Newton Falls Ohio Triple Murder

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pirateguy191

Newton Falls Ohio Triple Murder

Post by pirateguy191 »

NEWTON FALLS, Ohio — Three people are dead after a gunman opened fire in a home, before turning the gun on himself in a nearby cemetery, Fox 8 News reports.

It happened at around noon Friday on Trumbull Court. Newton Falls police say a resident called 9-1-1 after the shooting. When officers arrived, they found three people dead.

http://fox8.com/2012/07/06/3-fatally-sh ... r-suspect/
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
jose45

Re: Newton Falls Ohio Triple Murder

Post by jose45 »

Just a block from my SILs place.She knew the people involved,went to school with the shooter.Haven't caught the news yet today,don't know if they've came with any info as to why.
"Lord, make me fast and accurate.Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine.Let not my last thought be "If I only had my gun"
And Lord,if today is truly the day that you call me home.Let Me Die In A Pile of Hot Empty Brass.- Patriots Prayer- III% NRA,OFCC
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

This is an example of why, if someone comes to my house acting crazy with a gun, they are getting shot. Friend, sibling, parent, I dont care. People DO get killed far too often by persons they know.
Poop!
jose45

Post by jose45 »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:This is an example of why, if someone comes to my house acting crazy with a gun, they are getting shot. Friend, sibling, parent, I dont care. People DO get killed far too often by persons they know.
At least if they are acting crazy it can give you some kinda warning.It's the ones who just walk in and start shooting that scare me.Like the kid at Chardon HS.Just walked into the cafeteria calm as you please and started shooting.

They always feel the need to take other people out with them.This guy should have just driven himself to the cemetary,did his business and they coulda planted him right there.Saved a lot of grief that way.
"Lord, make me fast and accurate.Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine.Let not my last thought be "If I only had my gun"
And Lord,if today is truly the day that you call me home.Let Me Die In A Pile of Hot Empty Brass.- Patriots Prayer- III% NRA,OFCC
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:This is an example of why, if someone comes to my house acting crazy with a gun, they are getting shot. Friend, sibling, parent, I dont care. People DO get killed far too often by persons they know.
Anti's use this to tout gun control when it only secures the need for less.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA