Assulted today in my church parking lot

Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

METL

Re: Assulted today in my church parking lot

Post by METL »

I'm sure it is something that you will dwell on in coming to your recommendation for the judge. I pray for wisdom and guidance from the big man for you in considering your options.
rexles

Post by rexles »

FINAL UPDATE. Kameron J Green( mugshot here) http://www.mugshotsonline.com/search/run" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mr Green was sentenced to 1 yr in prison (credit for time served 115days) and 3 yrs probation
Never pick a fight with an old man. If he can’t beat you he’ll just kill you!

A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun....Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks. Thomas Jefferson

SHOOT SMART NW OHIO LLC NRA Certified Instructor, Home Firearm Safety, Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home

NRA Life Member, MVGCA,Tri-State Gun Collectors, OFCC, Patriot Guard Member.
MrKitty

Post by MrKitty »

Very scary! Glad to hear you're okay. Maybe that younger boy will get some sense scared into him after seeing what could've happened. Hopefully he'll make the decision this isn't the life he wants and doesn't turn out like his 19-year-old friend..

Again, glad to hear you're okay!
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
-Thomas Paine
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Carrying at Church is to me about the same as carrying at home. You should carry. Both places should be safe. But in this day and times it is a very sad thing it isn't. After 2 back surgeries and a herniated neck I can no longer physically protect myself like I use to. If you have your CCW always carry, I do. Glad you are ok.
kc8hyg

Post by kc8hyg »

holy smoke