New here

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ColumbusCarry

New here

Post by ColumbusCarry »

Hello All,
My name is Rustin and I just received my ccw permit this year. When i stumbled upon this forum i knew at once that this would be the ideal place for me to gain information regarding ohio's concealed carry laws. I hope to learn as much as i can and i am looking forward to chatting with some local shooters.
sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Re: New here

Post by sabalo »

======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Welcome to OFCC!
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
razzle

Post by razzle »

Welcome to the forums!
All that is needed for evil to flourish is good people to do nothing.
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
Glen S

Post by Glen S »

Welcome to the Forum.
ATGglobal
Location: Located somewhere in NEO near the border of PA and WV.

Post by ATGglobal »

ColumbusCarry wrote:Hello All,
My name is Rustin and I just received my ccw permit this year. When i stumbled upon this forum i knew at once that this would be the ideal place for me to gain information regarding ohio's concealed carry laws. I hope to learn as much as i can and i am looking forward to chatting with some local shooters.
If you want to find some local shooters it would be helpful if you listed your location. Welcome as well.
WARNING! This user at times may inadvertently be in violation of TOS

I can't believe the Officer cuffed me and threw me in the back of his car when I clearly called Shotgun

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Ohio CHL, PA LTCF, OPOTA Private Security Firearms Certification, FAB Notation, Range Saftey Officer/Instructor
mreising

Post by mreising »

ATGglobal wrote:
ColumbusCarry wrote:Hello All,
If you want to find some local shooters it would be helpful if you listed your location. Welcome as well.
To the OP: Welcome.

It's just a guess, but I bet he is from Columbus
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Zen

Post by Zen »

Welcome! Hope you can make it to the annual Party in the Park. Great way to put some faces to the names.
Never submit, comply or follow the commands of an attacker...

OFCC & NRA Member