Mahoning County

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

big97redtj

Mahoning County

Post by big97redtj »

I submitted my paperwork on 26AUG08 and just received the call that it's ready for pickup tomorrow. This is much better than I was expecting, since it took all 45 days plus a few for my cousin who received his back in early August.

Now it's time to get the girlfriend to turn in her paperwork.
Last edited by big97redtj on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scavok

Back to the future?

Post by Scavok »

big97redtj wrote:I submitted my paperwork on 26AUG09 and just received the call that it's ready for pickup tomorrow.
WHEW! That's very good news--the fact that you still can carry a concealed handgun in 2009 means that Palin--McCain WON!

Oh--and welcome to the forum.
My sig line violated TOS so now it is gone...
big97redtj

Re: Mahoning County

Post by big97redtj »

Haha, yeah I've been doing that a bunch lately. I thought 2008 went pretty fast.

editing my original post now...
tjeffries

Post by tjeffries »

Congratulations, and welcome to the forums :wink:
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive?"-- Alexander Solzhenitzyn, Gulag Archipelago

To paraphrase George Santayana, those who refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/tripwire.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ed_S

Post by Ed_S »

Welcome to the forum, neighbor! You live here - you know how Mahoning Valley politics works - it's getting near November, so the politicians start doing a little something now and then, so the voters will remember them on election day.
Ed_S from Youngstown Ohio

It's not WHAT you carry - it's THAT you carry!