Mahoning County Gun Collectors Gun Show

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Jronjakoh

Mahoning County Gun Collectors Gun Show

Post by Jronjakoh »

Guys if you're in the area next month The Lowellville Gun Club is holding a gun show .

Feb. 11th & 12th,2006
9:00 a.am - 4:00 p.m.

Exibitor tables are $30 One Day $20
MVGC tables are $25 One day $15

Firearms are to be unloaded,action opened and subject to inspection
before entering.
For table info call Bill @ 330-506-9194

Directions
From I -80 take I680 S to St.Rt 224 (Poland exit)Go East 4.5 miles
to Quarry Rd. and Turn left (at Stanley's Salvage yard. Clubhouse is on the right (about 1/4 mile down the road) just at the curve.

From Pa. the Clubhouse is 1.5 miles from the Pa. State Line
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Ron:

If I may add....

The Sunday "closing" time of 1600 may be a bit optimistic. I went last year at about 1400 and everybody was packing up....

However, it's a nice small show and a good chance to look around a bit and meet some people.

:!: DO be careful going through Poland OH on US224. It's not the speed trap it used to be, but the 25MPH speed limit in the center of town is agressively enforced. :!:

Quarry Road is a little hard to spot - we've got a sign on the Northeast corner, but it's a little hard to see. The road only goes North from 224.

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

Stu
Thnx for bringing that up about th Lowellville gun Club sign.
Completely slipped my mind.
Comes with age I guess. :P
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS