Wolf 380 Auto

This is where you can talk about all equipment issues; firearms, ammunition, magazines, care & repair, holsters, gun cases, etc.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Doohan

Post by Doohan »

That is a bummer Dan! I was looking forward to getting some for myself!

I have 3 more boxes of the Winchester white box (crap) and I was looking for something a little more accurate for plinking!

The cheap Winchester stuff goes bang and feeds fine.. it just shoots low and right and patterns at least 2x what the Hornady 90gr XTP's do..

What is your favorite round in your Bersa? Fiocchi??
ampleworks

Post by ampleworks »

Best thing I've found out of my Bersa has been Magtech for plinking (accuracy) and SD ammo I'm using 95gr Ranger. It seems to be right on par with velocity and recoil as Wolf, usually around 1000-1025fps.
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

Doohan wrote:What is your favorite round in your Bersa? Fiocchi??
Without a doubt...

Cleaner, quieter, accurate, next to no muzzle flash, and less recoil

vs

more expensive.

At Cleland's, I pay $12.5 for a box of 50 I think. If I could find the Fiocchi FMJHP's in bulk, I would leap even if it was a bit more expensive.

@ampleworks: Buy my Wolf!
ampleworks

Post by ampleworks »

WOW, $12.50 per 50? Cleaner or not, that's over twice the price I pay for Wolf from Ammoman after shipping.
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

ampleworks wrote:WOW, $12.50 per 50? Cleaner or not, that's over twice the price I pay for Wolf from Ammoman after shipping.
So then... what are you going to give me for the remaining 400 rounds I have for you?