Arizona Senate Candidate Ward

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Arizona Senate Candidate Ward

Post by bignflnut »

Will Dr. Wardbe able to survive the combination of attacks by the McCain machine, the McConnell establishment, and dominant media bias? If she does, it will show how much the media has lost its ability to shape the narrative.

Near the end of the stop, I asked Dr. Ward if she supported national carry reciprocity, and if she supported the Hearing Protection Act (HPA).

She knew what I was talking about, a plus for a Senate candidate.

She said that she supported both bills.

She said that a person should be able to exercise their Second Amendment rights anywhere in the country, which is why she supported national reciprocity.

She reminded me she had authored a bill to decriminalize suppressors in the Arizona Senate before the HPA was introduced into the U.S. Senate.

The bill was introduced in 2015. It would have removed Arizona bans on suppressors, short barreled rifles and shotguns, and nun-chucks. It was a common sense reform of the Arizona weapon laws.

Dr. Ward is the most Second Amendment friendly person in the race for the Senate. She would represent Second Amendment supporters far better than former Senator McCain or Senator Flake.
There must be an upcoming election, cuz GOP vote-beggers are out there talking about RKBA, natty reciprocity, Hearing Protection Act...woooh...takes me back to the Fall of 2016! :D
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Arizona Senate Candidate Ward

Post by schmieg »

Well, Ward lost to the establishment Republican.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

schmieg wrote:Well, Ward lost to the establishment Republican.
I heard on the news that she lost because Former Sheriff Joe Arpio was also running, and it split the conservative vote.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

M-Quigley wrote:
schmieg wrote:Well, Ward lost to the establishment Republican.
I heard on the news that she lost because Former Sheriff Joe Arpio was also running, and it split the conservative vote.
Macht nichts. Losing is not winning regardless of how it comes about.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand