1st Admentment doesn't apply in Penn. ?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

1st Admentment doesn't apply in Penn. ?

Post by M-Quigley »

https://www.whio.com/news/national/gun- ... nHrbp42QL/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Gov. Tom Wolf, Attorney General Josh Shapiro and Pennsylvania State Police were in federal court this weekend to prevent a Texas company from giving Pennsylvanians access to 3D printable gun downloads.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: 1st Admentment doesn't apply in Penn. ?

Post by bignflnut »

Good luck stopping them.
The files are going live this week.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

That's some really smart right there. Good move.

Draw attention to something & say no-no-no you can't have it kiddies. I wonder how many more downloads happened that otherwise would not have, had they simply left it alone.

Perhaps secretly they own stock in a competitors 3D printer company :lol:

Nohotsauce NoExLax Goodmove. I don't know what the hashtag thingie is (twister?), but that has to be a good text -good one (or whatever its called, really...I dont know)
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Even if you don't have or don't have access to a 3D printer... If nothing else, as soon as they are available then download as many as possible just in case and just to have them. Get them disseminated as far and as wide as possible.

Drop ship copies on thumb drives to anyone you know in PA.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.