Mad Maxine helping Natty Reciprocity?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Mad Maxine helping Natty Reciprocity?

Post by bignflnut »

No more lollygagging - pass National Reciprocity

It's time for the Senate to get off their duffs and pass National Reciprocity. Sometimes the perfect is the enemy of the good. HR 38 would permit citizens, including President Trump's staffers, to legally carry a defensive handgun in the fifty states and the District of Columbia.

It would also allow congress-critters to carry. We are entering an era when they, particularly the Republicans, are now subject to violent attack as never before.

Just recently we have seen Secretary Nielsen's home surrounded by a mob, and Press Secretary Sarah Sanders kicked out of a restaurant in Virginia.
Making it about the government elites who would likely not be prosecuted, (well...maybe we're moving towards such a dismissal of due process that the non-conservative types will set up kangaroo courts to throw government officials in cells...) is one way to get reciprocity done, I guess.

Here's the Maxine Waters clip that heralded the most recent round of harassment. Of course she wrapped it in caring for the children, moral righteousness and God (whichever one she was referencing).
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Mad Maxine helping Natty Reciprocity?

Post by qmti »

When I see Maxine I think back to the Clint Eastwood movie "Absolute Power" when the secret service guy says to his female boss, "Every time I see your face, I want to rip your throat out." It's too bad things have come to this. I'm sure quite a few people feel this way. Just saying.