The Supreme Court has failed us.

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

The Supreme Court has failed us.

Post by bignflnut »

All of this leads me to question why the powers that be ever attempt such infringements?

Let me answer this by way of analogy. Remember when you were a kid and you were dating? Some girl’s dads would make an obviously idle threat, “have her home by 10, or else.” Other dads would make their intentions a little more clear, “have her home by 10 or I’m going to get in my truck with the devil and we’re going to find you.” The latter was a man you knew was capable of harming you. You knew he took his duty to protect his daughter seriously. You might’ve stolen a kiss from that girl, but you sure as hell didn’t push the limit and she was home by 9:45.

Gun owners have become an idle threat with an increasingly undefined limit. Government officials don’t take gun owners seriously anymore than we took the “have her home, or else” dad. I’m not suggesting we start a civil war, yet. However, I am asserting that we take a much more aggressive stand to protect our rights.

A Second Amendment that can be reduced to only certain guns in certain places is no civil right at all. Agents of the government at every level are wildly out of control. I’m so tired of it in my hometown that I voted for a democrat for the first time in my life because she was the only person opposing the Republican incumbent. The incumbent might as well have been a democrat with his feckless spending and an ever-expanding massive local government.

Do you really think there isn’t a power reason that bureaucrats on all sides have passed laws barring the possession of firearms in their offices? They don’t want to face the reality of our power. They do everything they can to reduce our power and increase theirs.

The NRA is not focused on local issues. It is long passed time we go on the offensive and exercise our rights wherever and whenever possible. Work to repeal all of it, not just some of it. Organize your fellow like-minded citizens. If you need some help with how to organize I highly recommend you contact Virginia Citizen’s Defense League. In the alternative, I’m always available at clarkramsey.org
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: The Supreme Court has failed us.

Post by Pops Fun »

I agree... It's past time to stand up
Past time for letting someone else stand up.
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: The Supreme Court has failed us.

Post by steves 50de »

A data base of the worst offenders. People considered a domestic threat to 2 amend rights. Get all their names and address on the net. Sort of like they want all CHL holders printed publicly,... Just sayin.
Black Rifles Matter