NC man: "I am the majority" pro gun speech

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

NC man: "I am the majority" pro gun speech

Post by AlanM »

Mark Keith Robinson (he's on Facebook) a recent political science graduate, blasted the city council of Greensboro, NC on April 3rd, 2018.

This is all over FoxNews.
In the wake of the Parkland high school massacre, a North Carolina city is debating whether a yearly gun and knife show should still be held this summer.

Though the city attorney said the city cannot cancel the event at Greensboro Coliseum, the council opened the discussion up for public debate Tuesday.

The conversation brought out passion on both sides, with critics claiming that the show "allow people to take advantage of the gun show loophole and bypass background checks."

Mark Robinson at Greensboro NC City Council on Gun Show

The Greensboro NC City Council was considering cancelling a Gun Show. Political correctness gone wrong. Mr. Robinson is a True American and we applaud him.

Here's the video with readable text of his testimony (rant) if you have Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mrctv/videos/1850837868272586/

Note that Robinson is a gun rights advocate, but not a gun owner.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: NC man: "I am the majority" pro gun speech

Post by Javelin Man »

Well done!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: NC man: "I am the majority" pro gun speech

Post by WhyNot »

Politburo, er excuse me, politics takes a new low. In the vacuum of non-leadership , the unused powers of government to govern correctly is retained by the people. Who in turn are labelled orator if not oracle and gain national coverage over simply stating the truth.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good