Adam Schiff Russian ads promote 2A so we all kill each other

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Adam Schiff Russian ads promote 2A so we all kill each other

Post by bignflnut »

Ok...so this Adam Schiff guy, the ranking member on the House Intel Committee that vociferously opposed endangering national security by releasing the dangerous FISA Memo that was then later said to be a "nothing-burger", has this video released suggesting RKBA is serving the Russkies. (um...you swore to uphold and protect it, dude?)

Who could blame a citizen for missing this one...what with the stock market convulsing, the Super Bowl and a year plus of Russia collusion talk...did we miss the plot here to spy on the campaign of an American political candidate, using opposition research paid for by another political candidate in order to lie to a secret court and get a warrant, then renew that warrant multiple times?

Schiff has a remarkably impossible task of distracting people with ever shiney-er objects to keep them from digging into the heart of the matter.

This lie that the Russians had some part to play in the election is a simple misdirection from the people who genuinely tried to investigate the opposing candidate using the FBI and FISA courts to gain an election advantage. They failed and the opponent now gets to see the paper trail they left behind, that would have been swept under the rug had they succeeded.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Adam Schiff Russian ads promote 2A so we all kill each o

Post by steves 50de »

bignflnut wrote:Ok...so this Adam Schiff guy, the ranking member on the House Intel Committee that vociferously opposed endangering national security by releasing the dangerous FISA Memo that was then later said to be a "nothing-burger", has this video released suggesting RKBA is serving the Russkies. (um...you swore to uphold and protect it, dude?)

Who could blame a citizen for missing this one...what with the stock market convulsing, the Super Bowl and a year plus of Russia collusion talk...did we miss the plot here to spy on the campaign of an American political candidate, using opposition research paid for by another political candidate in order to lie to a secret court and get a warrant, then renew that warrant multiple times?

Schiff has a remarkably impossible task of distracting people with ever shiney-er objects to keep them from digging into the heart of the matter.

This lie that the Russians had some part to play in the election is a simple misdirection from the people who genuinely tried to investigate the opposing candidate using the FBI and FISA courts to gain an election advantage. They failed and the opponent now gets to see the paper trail they left behind, that would have been swept under the rug had they succeeded.
I hope in the long run someone go's to jail.
Black Rifles Matter
JimE
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by JimE »

Another California wingnut.
I believe some referred to him as "Schifforbrains".
Cybercop

Post by Cybercop »

steves 50de wrote:
bignflnut wrote:Ok...so this Adam Schiff guy, the ranking member on the House Intel Committee that vociferously opposed endangering national security by releasing the dangerous FISA Memo that was then later said to be a "nothing-burger", has this video released suggesting RKBA is serving the Russkies. (um...you swore to uphold and protect it, dude?)

I hope in the long run someone go's to jail.
I hope in the long run someone is stood up against a wall!
"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do. What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."

Edward Everett Hale (decedent of Nathan Hale)