FASTER/MomDemand on Sandy Hook Anniversary

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JEaton

FASTER/MomDemand on Sandy Hook Anniversary

Post by JEaton »

Today at 10am EST we will be talking school safety on https://wamu.org/show/1a/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; along with Shannon Watts from Bloomberg's "Mom's Demand Action - But actually do nothing group"

Live Steam and many absurd comments already here:
https://the1a.org/shows/2017-12-14/five ... ools-safer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JLE
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: FASTER/MomDemand on Sandy Hook Anniversary

Post by Javelin Man »

Good luck on the radio show. Interesting comments on the webpage. I took your FASTER program and have been an advocate for it, still pushing for our school to implement it. Our superintendent has open ears but our police department has a "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude which would get me and anybody with a gun, cellphone or pencil in their hand killed. "I thought he was the gunman!"
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

Javelin Man wrote:Good luck on the radio show. Interesting comments on the webpage. I took your FASTER program and have been an advocate for it, still pushing for our school to implement it. Our superintendent has open ears but our police department has a "shoot first, ask questions later" attitude which would get me and anybody with a gun, cellphone or pencil in their hand killed. "I thought he was the gunman!"
We all laughed at the "CCW badge and CCW sash" idea but this just might be the situation for that concept. Perhaps in the form of a vest or sash with identifying color and wording specific to that school and known only to the local police.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
willbird
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by willbird »

The LEO here possibly train with those that the local school decided to arm, they armed the janitors and many are former LEO.

The Sheriffs dept has a "special deputy" division, guys who have 4WD vehicles and who help direct traffic at the fair and stuff like that, might be a good idea for the armed school persons to be involved in that so if there IS something that happens everybody already knows each other ;-).
Have a great day today unless you have made other plans :-).