Pro-gun (anti-control) videos

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AlanM

Pro-gun (anti-control) videos

Post by AlanM »

I realize I'm preaching to the choir but take the time to watch these and share them everywhere you can.
These two videos were posted just weeks ago.

This one is new:
Biden's INSANE STATEMENT: Inmates Continue to Run the Asylum!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3xp4ot-Zdk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

THIS is How You REALLY "Empower" Women!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omJ6Aq-lo_c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
M-Quigley

Re: Pro-gun (anti-control) videos

Post by M-Quigley »

In the 2nd video link, although I understand what Ted Nugent was saying, I don't think I'd show that particular video from the beginning to someone who is ignorant of firearms issues. Without a basis for understanding, it might turn off the ignorant. I'm not talking about people whose minds are already made up, I'm talking about people don't understand the issue simply from a lack of information.

I did find it amusing at 5:52. It's been a long time since I've seen that scene. :lol:

Regarding the MSNBC interview with Rep. McMarthy, (6:20) I had seen that clip before, but forgotten that he was with MSNBC at the time. I wonder how long after that interview that he was with that so called news organization. I'm betting she wasn't counting on getting a real question from someone at MSNBC and was probably wondering what the heck was going on. :lol:
AlanM

Re: Pro-gun (anti-control) videos

Post by AlanM »

Here's the entire video of Suzanna Gratia Hupp's Congressional testimony.

Suzanna Gratia Hupp explains meaning of 2nd Amendment!

That was posted in 2008. here she is again before a Congressional sub committee in 2013
Suzanna Hupp's Powerful Testimony on the Importance of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms - 02/12/2013
She had, by this time, told her story MANY, MANY times and had it memorized word for word.

Suzanna Hupp is a surviver of the Luby's massacre in 1991 and leading advocate of an individual's right to carry a concealed weapon. She was elected to her first term in 1996, but did not seek a sixth two-year term in 2006. She has also written a book called "From Luby's to the Legislature: One Woman's Fight Against Gun Control", published by Privateer Publications, San Antonio, TX.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.