Listen to Fabio

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Listen to Fabio

Post by bignflnut »

Fabio, the man that all those smutty lady-novel covers attempt to recreate, is pro gun...
Yes, Fabio.
Fabio recalled arriving in America for the first time, saying, “It was like a beautiful dream. It was like paradise. I fell in love with this country.” But he has watched sweeping change occur under Democrats like Governor Jerry Brown, and he indicates that the change favors criminals while leaving police “demoralized.”

He said, “It’s a disaster. It’s an epidemic. I’ve been around the world. I’ve been to Africa. Everywhere. Downtown Los Angeles now looks like a third-world country.”

Fabio said LA is is full of “closed-off streets and sidewalks” and also has “out-of-control” crime and homeless problems. And he warned that things are going to get worse because of Proposition 57. Fabio said that proposition was ubiquitously promoted to save money by releasing “nonviolent” criminals from prison, but he says Prop. 57 has actually resulted in a reduction in sentences for “human trafficking involving sex with minors, assault with a deadly weapon, attempting to explode a bomb in a school or hospital, discharging a firearm on school guards, failing to register as a sex offender … the list goes on and on and on.”

Fabio said, “Just look at Europe and go the opposite way. It’s as simple as that. Europe already jumped off the cliff. They are doomed.”
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Listen to Fabio

Post by Javelin Man »

I like!!! Er, his opinion, not him. I mean, he's good, uh, .... :oops:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

I caught his take on the FoxNews channel - Why is it this isn't reported elsewhere?.. ( he asked .. expecting no answer..)
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Javelin Man wrote:I like!!! Er, his opinion, not him. I mean, he's good, uh, .... :oops:
Hey, we're talking Fabio here, Jav. It's okay to feel a little bromantic. :mrgreen:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
A_F

Post by A_F »

its pretty sad when people from other countries have a better handle on our situation, than our current liberal population.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Brian D. wrote:
Javelin Man wrote:I like!!! Er, his opinion, not him. I mean, he's good, uh, .... :oops:
Hey, we're talking Fabio here, Jav. It's okay to feel a little bromantic. :mrgreen:
My opinion of him has suddenly changed for the better. I'm a bit fickle when it comes to people's opinions agreeing with mine. I recently excused Piers Morgan for years of anti-gun rhetoric when he had the audacity to praise Trump while surrounded by Liberal idiots. He took a tongue lashing for it...but he won my respect.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

Normally when I hear a celebrity opinion on anything, I feel like why should their opinion be given any more consideration than anyone else. In this situation however I feel like it should be given some consideration, because this is someone who has lived it first hand. I've heard similar sentiments from other immigrants, but their views don't seem to be given consideration by the MSM. They're not celebrities, just independent business owners.
bignflnut
Volunteer
Volunteer

Post by bignflnut »

The model told CBS LA following the burglary last month that criminals took $200,000 worth of goods, including watches and his coin collection.

“They see a nice home, they see nice cars, they burglarize everybody, just in my area the month of March more than 350 homes just in one month, and just a section of Los Angeles, it’s an epidemic,” said Lanzoni.

SNIP

Lanzoni lamented that even as crime increases, strict gun control laws make it difficult for law-abiding citizens to purchase guns.

“And on top of that, its almost impossible, especially in Los Angeles, to get a gun,” he said. “They almost make it impossible for regular people to get gun, when criminal can get any gun they want, including automatic weapons.”
"Regular people" don't have $200k in their "nice home" to be stolen (snort), but, point taken.

Preach, Fabio, Preach.
“It’s not that we don’t have enough scoundrels to curse; it’s that we don’t have enough good men to curse them.”–G.K. Chesterton-Illustrated London News, 3-14-1908

Republicans.Hate.You. See2020.

"Avarice, ambition, revenge and licentiousness would break the strongest cords of our Constitution, as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." John Adams to Mass Militia 10-11-1798